Addiction Treatment For Young Men
READY TO LAUNCH TRACK:Addiction treatment for young men with alcohol and drug addiction often presents seemingly insurmountable obstacles to the men who want to cultivate successful, healthy lives. The Ready to Launch partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient rehab programs at Cornerstone Healing Center give young adult males the opportunity to combat addiction from the inside-out, connect with peers, learn life-skills they need to thrive in the workforce and build meaningful relationships now and in the future. Our Scottsdale addiction treatment programs for young men are individualized based on each client’s unique needs, with support every step of the way. We make sure you or your loved one gets the personalized help needed to become a healthy, sober and productive member of society. Contact us for how we can help.
What’s Included in the Ready to Launch, Long-Term Recovery ProgramThis track is designed to help young men discover purpose and plan for the future. Processing with their peers and working toward workforce and career entry. In the Ready to Launch program, young men get addiction treatment combined with programs that cultivate a healthy mind-spirit-body connection. Program components include:
- Mental Health: Ready to Launch clients participate in group therapy and one-on-one therapy sessions. Clients who require treatment of trauma may also participate in Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) therapy. We also provide meditation therapy in the form of mindfulness based stress reduction (MBSR).
- Workplace Entry Preparation: Ready to Launch clients learn life-skills like resume building and how to interview for a job with mock interview sessions.
- Credit Repair: For financial goals ranging from renting an apartment or buying a house to purchasing a car, we help Ready to Launch clients learn techniques to repair credit and build a better financial future.
- Fitness and Nutrition: Ready to Launch clients learn healthy fitness and nutrition habits. The program provides yoga classes and resistance training, as well as nutritional therapy.
- Relationship Building: Strong relationships with friends and family are crucial in the recovery process. The Ready to Launch program provides clients with effective tools to build solid relationships that will aid them in recovery.
- 12 Step community: Our clients find a supportive community to help guide them through addiction recovery. 12 Step meetings keep clients accountable and promote goal-setting to stay on track.